Michelle Carr - Broker Associate
Michelle Carr is a life long resident of the Will County area and is consistently recognized as one of the top producing REALTORS® in Will County and the surrounding communities. Michelle’s clients know that when they work with her, they are working with someone who has integrity and drive, community and market knowledge, marketing expertise, effective negotiation skills and a high quality professional network of affiliates. Throughout her career, Michelle has worked with hundreds of clients, and has a solid foundation of loyal customers. With the majority of her business coming from repeat clients and referrals from past clients, Michelle recognizes the importance of clear communication and putting the client first. "First and foremost, my clients know that I have their back, and I make sure that they clearly understand the process of buying and selling real estate. When we leave the closing table, I want them to be happy. And I want them to be more than 100% satisfied with the experience they had working with me."
Michelle’s real estate career began in 2001 with the Coldwell Banker franchise, after a decade long career at Exelon Nuclear where she held the position of the Executive Support Assistant to the Chief Nuclear Officer and his staff. She is experienced in all aspects of residential, commercial, investment, undeveloped land, and new construction sales, in addition to relocation.
• Awarded Top Office Producer, Baird & Warner, 2017 & 2018
• Member of Chairman’s Club, Baird & Warner, 2017 & 2018
• Board of Directors Member of Three Rivers Association of REALTORS®, 2010, 2011, & 2012
• Awarded Rookie of the Year, Coldwell Banker, 2001
• Member of The National Association of REALTORS®, The Illinois Association of REALTORS®, and Three Rivers Association of REALTORS®,since 2001
• Graduate of College of St. Francis, Joliet, IL. Bachelor of Science Degree. Magna Cum Laude Graduate. Member of the Pinnacle Honor Society